Missouri City, TX


Do I need to have a rental home inspected before renting it out?

No. But all rental residential properties require an owner to register them annually; the fee is $50 per property.

How do I pay for an Alarm Permit?

Visit the Online City Services - Online Bill Pay Whether new or renewing, you may click the link above and pay online. Review alarm history and pay any outstanding false alarm fees.

How do I find out the top code violations or report a code violation?

Visit SeeClickFix.com to submit your concern.

How do I find out about crime in my community?

Visit the Missouri City Police Department page and click on "Crime Mapping"

How do I schedule a tee time for Quail Valley Golf Course and see a list of fees?

Click on “Quail Valley Golf Course” on the home page or call 281.403.5910.

Quail Valley Golf Course

How do I find information on vehicle registration?

Access the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles website to learn about vehicle registration.

Texas Department of Motor Vehicles

How do I view City Council Meetings online?

Visit the Agendas, Minutes & Videos page.

How do I view City news and events?

Visit "Happening in Missouri City" and the Calendar sections of the website. For more information news and events like us on Facebook—fb/MissouriCityTX, follow us on Twitter—@MissouriCityTX, and watch Missouri City Television (Ch. 16 on Comcast) and on Youtube.

How do I view the City's annual budget?

Please view "Financial Transparency" listed under "Hot Topics" on the homepage.

Financial Transparency

How do I report illegal dumping?

To report illegal dumping, please call the Storm Water Hotline at 281.403.8543.