The Recreation & Tennis Center is home to a number of social tennis events held throughout the year. Social Tournaments are a fun way to meet new players and develop your tennis skills. You can play competitively, socially or both! Most require you to sign up ahead of time, sign up to our newsletter for events exact dates and get in touch if you want to play!
Annual Social Tennis Events
- February Mixed Social – Enjoy the day celebrating Valentine's playing mixed doubles with your favorite tennis partner.
- Toy Drive Mixed - This event gets the holiday season kicked off the right way, fun tennis event with a good cause! An annual Toy Doubles Mixed. Registration is only $10 + Unopened box of Toy for Charity.
- Friday Night Mixed – Beginners and intermediate levels are welcome. It's a fun social tennis evening for adults.
- Wimbledon Social - In keeping with Wimbledon tradition, this fun and social one-day event will feature strawberries & cream, non-alcoholic mimosas, coffees, and teas. All-White 'Wimbledon-Style' Attire Strongly Suggested.
- Shrimp Boil Tennis Festival - Register for our Ladies or Men’s doubles divisions, all students current 8th grader and up are welcome to sign up. We offer divisions from 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 55+ divisions are also available. Proceeds will go to support the Junior Tennis, Adaptive Tennis Programs and courts maintenance.
- Ladies Doubles – Competitive match play opportunities, sign up with a partner or we will match you up with one.
- Jingle and Mingle – Ladies league end of season celebration, enjoy friendly matches and complimentary lunch.