Junior Tennis Program
We offer classes for all ages and all levels from after-school tennis programs to special weekend clinics. Students participating in our junior program will be placed in appropriate classes based on their respective ability levels. Our teaching pros will assign students after completing an individual assessment of their tennis fundamentals.
SESSION 1: August 16 – September 10
SESSION 2: September 13 – October 8
SESSION 3: October 11 – November 5
SESSION 4: November 8 - December 10
This class is designed for players that are ready to compete and/or are already competing in USTA Tournaments and high school varsity players looking to work hard on improving their game. The training will be focused on developing the all court player with a mix of dead ball feeding and live ball training.
Class Times: Tuesday & Thursday 5:00 – 7:00 pm
11 & Up Beginner/Intermediate:
Specifically for 11 – 16 year old Beginner and Intermediate players. This green and yellow ball program is designed for players striving to compete for USTA tournaments and those interested in playing middle school or high-school tennis. Players will be grouped by competition level within the class.
Class Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
$159/$179 residents/non-resident one day per week
$259/$279 residents/non-resident two days per week
10 & Under:
This class is designed for students ages 4-10 years of age. Players are grouped by age and skill level. This a non-tournament ready class. Low compression Red and Orange balls will be use to provide a positive learning experience.
Class times: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
$109/$129 residents/non-resident day per week
$179/$209 residents/non-resident two days per week
Drop in Cost:
$50 Academy or 11 & Up
Beginner/Intermediate $39 10 & Under
10:30 - 12:00 pm
Cost: $109/$129 resident/non-resident or $39 drop in per class
Inclement weather & make ups
Make-up Class Policy for Junior Tennis:
1. Please note that we do not offer makeups, credits, refunds, carryovers, for no-shows, same day cancellations or missed classes.
2. We do offer the students who have registered for full session programs one (1) make-up class during, or at the end of, the current session in lieu of a make up for any one (1) missed class.
3. To qualify for this one (1) make-up class per session, the notice of a student’s absence must be given at least 24 hours in advance of the absence.
4. Spaces in make-up classes are limited and not guaranteed, and are subject to availability.
5. We are unable to accommodate credits, refunds, or carryovers if you are unable to attend the provided makeup class opportunity or miss more than 1 class. Make-ups cannot be provided for same-day cancelations, no-shows, late cancelations, and/or any other make-up request outside of our make-up policy.
NO REFUNDS ON CLASS REGISTRATIONS. Once registered for a class, if you are injured or have an illness that leaves you unable to attend for an extended period of time, we will happily give you a "class credit" to be used at a later date.
Proration may occur for sickness and emergency situations. Please notify our tennis staff of your situation and we can assist. If a student joins in the middle of a session, a prorated amount will be applied for the remainder of the session.